Recent Pics of my 95

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Beautiful truck man, that thing is mint!! Everything on it looks awesome and tasteful!!!!

Thank you so much man , that means alot! pics make it look alot better, but for 167K and it being a farm truck before I had it it cleaned up well. I always shoot for tasteful.

welcome to the site! nice truck man... what size rims are u running on there? im running 285s w 17 inch rim but i love how your fill in the fenders looks perfect!

I am happy to be here!! and thank you! mine are 16x8's Pro Comp polished wheels with 285 Cooper Discoverer ST's rubber.

Excellent I have been wondering about the fuel pressure regulator mod if it was more for beefed up motors, so it really makes a difference eh?? 13.5 I will remember that, is that just to match the more air coming in? I want to keep getting my good mpg's so let me know if it should affect that at all. I will change the filters on the injectors but I have also have no idea where they are.

Also I have the injector spacer from Summit sitting in the garage I was told all I had to do was remove the 3 star bit screws to get it on but I think what are the metal fuel lines at the back of the TB are keeping me from raising the whole injector setup enough to get the spacer in...Any help there would be awesome as I've never had to mess with the fuel lines and I don't want to mess anything up. Thanks for the help. I also did the silencer box delete with flex pipe but I didn't do anything as far as heat shield so I'm interested to do that as well.

It will be great for your mods and yes they run lean from the factory and this little bump will match it well and not drop your MPG at all!, I run the adjustable reg. from XtremeFI. when you take your pod off for the injector spacer take to top piece off and pop the injectors out, you will see them, go to the autparts store and get a new TB gasket set, it will have all gaskets an filters in there.

Also there is a little bracket on the bellhousing that holds the fuel lines tight but if you have a TB spacer already then you wont need to do anything to put the injector spacer on, just loosen and take the lines off the back of the TB, use two wrenches though so you dont twist the line.

ya if you look through his write up he does a great job of showing what he did, also since you have a powercharger, you can open up the stock housing to fit it, I just marked it with a sharpie then torched the inner part out where it used to sit on the stock collar.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay so I can just go to wrenching on the fuel lines without it squirting all crazy? When I did my TB spacer I remember it said to pull the fuel pump fuse and let the truck run out then pull the fuel lines, so that's why I' asked if there is a special way to do it other than removing them...

Also on the powercharger, I saw where you said you did something with the stock collar to fit? I have no idea what you're talking about there so if you have a pic or could try and tell me that'd be cool. I just got the powercharger and stuck it on! Didn't think to do anything or fit it with anything else!

Thanks alot bro. It's real nice to have someone with your same truck that knows alot and has done alot of cool things to it to get free info from. Gotta love gm400.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay so I can just go to wrenching on the fuel lines without it squirting all crazy? When I did my TB spacer I remember it said to pull the fuel pump fuse and let the truck run out then pull the fuel lines, so that's why I' asked if there is a special way to do it other than removing them...

Also on the powercharger, I saw where you said you did something with the stock collar to fit? I have no idea what you're talking about there so if you have a pic or could try and tell me that'd be cool. I just got the powercharger and stuck it on! Didn't think to do anything or fit it with anything else!

Thanks alot bro. It's real nice to have someone with your same truck that knows alot and has done alot of cool things to it to get free info from. Gotta love gm400.

haha you dont have to run it out of gas, when you loosen them they will squirt a little but only a few drops.

And for the powercharger and stock housing, if you take off the stock housing and flip it over on the ground and put the powercharger on it like it would sit on the TB, you ll see it fits it a groove under there, you can take a torch or cut the inside ring out where it used to sit on the stock collar, that way the housing opening is as big as the powercharger opening.

I really appreciate the compliments man, I like it here and its awesome to have guys with all the same trucks to talk and share info and ideas. I hope I gave you a good idea on what to do.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You did, and the information here is very potent. Meaning you don't have a chevy van owner telling you what to gap your spark plugs @.

Anyway, I'm going to start looking into getting an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Is that all I would need? and Just attach it on the fuel line under the hood somewhere and adjust it there whenever I need to? I actually have my old collar sitting in the powercharger box right behind me. I remember that I broke the little gasket for the collar tho :/ I hope that doesn't matter. I'll try and test fit it to see if I get the point of putting it on, but I'll need something to trim it down then I guess. Anyway, carry on sir!

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You did, and the information here is very potent. Meaning you don't have a chevy van owner telling you what to gap your spark plugs @.

Anyway, I'm going to start looking into getting an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Is that all I would need? and Just attach it on the fuel line under the hood somewhere and adjust it there whenever I need to? I actually have my old collar sitting in the powercharger box right behind me. I remember that I broke the little gasket for the collar tho :/ I hope that doesn't matter. I'll try and test fit it to see if I get the point of putting it on, but I'll need something to trim it down then I guess. Anyway, carry on sir!

the adjustable regulator replaces the stock one that is attached to the underside of the injector pod, then you will want a schrader valve to go in between the TB and fuel line soa guage can be attached, and you dont need the stock collar use the powercharger as a template to how much of the stock housing can be cut out to fit the larger opening of the powercharger.

Awesome truck! I love the color, wheels, bumper, everything. Very tastefully done!

Thanks man!! I tried to get it to all flow together and be tasteful and simple.

90bowtie

Reaction score
Just want to say,really like your truck! That stance is perfect for what I am looking for a daily driver.