Rear window falling out?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you. I contacted Safelite but they will not do it without replacing the entire window, with a price quote around $460. I'm looking for other companies now.
!!!! WOW.. I paid less than that for a new windshield in my 2006 SS, like half that much. Screw Safelite.. find an independent glass shop instead of those franchise schmoes.

Richard

EJay

Reaction score
!!!! WOW.. I paid less than that for a new windshield in my 2006 SS, like half that much. Screw Safelite.. find an independent glass shop instead of those franchise schmoes.

Richard
I called another franchise today called Glass America. First, they didn't know what I was talking about (never a good sign...) then they said I would have to purchase a new rear window rather than just put my original window back in because "they didn't work with second hand parts". Anyway, I found a local mechanic/body guy to do it that I have used before. He knew exactly what I was talking about right off.