Rear speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya i would never suggest cutting stock panels. ive never seen any good looking rear speakers in back of a truck! NEVER!!!!! so remember before you cut weigh your options! IMO its not worth cutting the panels!
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_1084629CFP/Infinity-Kappa-462-9cfp.html?tp=100
i like how these sound. i have a pair but have yet to really install them yet inside my truck ive only bench tested them and they sound great. worst part about swapping out the rear 4/6speakers is you gotta dam near remove EVERYTHING! rear bench, rear top and bottom trim panels AND HOPEFULLY THEY DONT BREAK! cross your fingers and be carefull!!!!!! then ya remove lower side panels and then the top side panels and then you can get to the 4x6s :(
so make sure ya buy a good set cause all the work is a huge PITA you dont want to do twice!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
If you have patients and take your time then you can make 6x9s look really good. This is my set up and they match the aftermarket ones the previous owner put in the doors since 94 had them only in the dash
You must be registered for see images attach

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have patients and take your time then you can make 6x9s look really good. This is my set up and they match the aftermarket ones the previous owner put in the doors since 94 had them only in the dash
You must be registered for see images attach

My problem is the third door lol.