Rear end fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92k1500chevy

Reaction score
I know for the price of the lube locker you can buy like 8-10 gaskets, or 5 gaskets and a couple tubes of RTV, but if you've got the 20 bucks this makes things really easy.

You must be registered for see images attach

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do u guys recommend for my LIMITED..? I have 3.42 gears... Not sure wat that means... My knowledge on transmissions and rear ends is really LIMITED... Do I have posi..? I could only get the passengers wheel 2 spin in the rain...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I know for the price of the lube locker you can buy like 8-10 gaskets, or 5 gaskets and a couple tubes of RTV, but if you've got the 20 bucks this makes things really easy.

You must be registered for see images attach

Where can you get that? Would be a good investment for me seeing as how I do rear fluid changes as regular maintenance.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do u guys recommend for my LIMITED..? I have 3.42 gears... Not sure wat that means... My knowledge on transmissions and rear ends is really LIMITED... Do I have posi..? I could only get the passengers wheel 2 spin in the rain...

If you only had one wheel spinning then it shouldn't be a locker. Best way to check is to look at the RPO codes in the glove box. There's an RPO decoder list somewhere on this site that will help.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which synethic should i use for a g80 with 373's or is it better just to use regular fluid 80/90

Sent from my camo'ed GS3