Rear disc swap question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I know there is a ton of info on rear disc swaps for a 9.25 14bolt but is there a kit out there that will fit with 15" wheels? that part I cant fin d. Any help will be great !

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
his kits dont work for 14bolt rear with 11" drums. Thanks though Al maybe some else knows of one.

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey bud, I'm just finishing up a disc brake swap on my 14 bolt. I have a set of 15x10s laying around that I could throw on an test fit if you would like

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i say just do it and post it up! its good to have that info around here! and you should snap pics of the rear brake setup

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im guessin your talkin to me? Lol well I was rushin to get this thing done yesterday an didnt take time to test fit the wheels yet. I dropped it off at a buddies to get detailed because we have the OC car cruise coming up this weekend if yall aint ever heard of it. Afterwards I can try gettin some pics an maybe do a thread about how the build went if anyone would be interested?

stantheman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im guessin your talkin to me? Lol well I was rushin to get this thing done yesterday an didnt take time to test fit the wheels yet. I dropped it off at a buddies to get detailed because we have the OC car cruise coming up this weekend if yall aint ever heard of it. Afterwards I can try gettin some pics an maybe do a thread about how the build went if anyone would be interested?

yes!!