Rear cab mount.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well if anyone has been following my thread on my newly purchased fullsize.. well you would have seen how bad my cab to bed body lines were. Well yesterday I looked into it to see exactly what was going on up in there and seen this>
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Someone in my thread told me that cab mount for the frame was probably rotted out. Well I think he is right because I do not believe it is supposed to look like that.. haha. Just thought I would share it with ya guys.. Gonna be on the look for a new frame mount for the driver rear.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am trying to navigate LMC to see if they have the frame bracket for the rear cab mount, but havent seen it yet.. anyone know right off hand if they carry it?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you can't find one, let me know, and I will cut one off of a spare frame for you, you pay shipping and it's your's.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It might be cheaper if you do that.. lol I looked on lmc and rockauto.. Didnt find one. If you have one that is easy access to ya.. I would really appreciate it!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't have a mount and bolt, but the frame mount is doable. Now just to recheck you need the rear mount and this is a reg. cab truck? Also is your mount integrated in with the front bed mount, I have seen lot's of both style's.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
88 c1500 1/2ton 2wd regular cab shortbed. Drivers REAR cab mount.. Far as i know the bed mount is seperate.. So I do not think it is intergrated into the cab/bed mount. If I remember correctly.. it is just a a mount that comes off the side of the frame for the cab. You have one that be nice. I will just have to find someone to weld it on for me.. I can't weld.. :(

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok if you can get me a pic of your mount, because all the 1/2 ton mount's I have have the rear cab mount and front bed mount integrated in to one.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn. haha ok. I might be able to get a pic here later on tonight, but not positive. I am at work.. hehe