Rear 6x9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just running a component set up front with the amp under the drivers seat. I can't remember when the last time I was driving with someone in the best seat, so rear fill is useless. Especially when your trying to talk, the people back there can't hear anyways.

Sent from my iPhone in some random spot of Texas.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the rear speakers in my '96 2 door YUKON GT are 4 X 10's, not 4 X 6's....

there is no sealed left & right separation up in the head liner to acheive a good sound especially for 6x9s just get better 4x10s or to make
a real difference (if you have barn doors)put 6x9 in the doors and leave the 4x10 off at least you can open the doors with the sound coming out.

i put some 5x7 in my barn doors i had laying around i have pics www.photobucket.com/qlcp.:pepper:

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't even install new rear speakers and for the past two years, the balance has been full front. Honestly can't tell much of a difference with 2 10 inch subs under the seat anyways haha