Realift Torsion Bar Relocators - $200

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Decided to go a different route with my front end. Should fit most lifts for any 4x4 GMT400. Also fits 01-10 2500HD/3500HD.

More info here.

$200 plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Kinda confused on how much lift you can get from these. Do they change suspension geometry at all? Will they work in my 97? Pm me. I may be interested for the right price.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Kinda confused on how much lift you can get from these. Do they change suspension geometry at all? Will they work in my 97? Pm me. I may be interested for the right price.

You don't gain any additional lift, it just tucks your torsion bars up out of the way, giving a little extra ground clearance.

http://realiftsusp.com/

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
How many miles did you put on em? I know they are beefy as hell and mileage doesnt matter much to them I dont think. I may be interested in them. Can you look into shipping to 99506?

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I didn't put any miles on them. haha

I'd just about finished putting my RCX lift on and bought these on ebay from a guy that was removing the lift from his 02 2500HD. While they were on their way, I tried aligning the front end myself and figured out that with a 1/2 ton lift on a 3/4 ton, I'd need to crank it to the bump stops to maintain proper camber as there's not enough room for adjustment without notching the frame in four places. So before these even got here I'd decided to say the IFS lift and buy a Dana 60. I'll probably start ordering parts for a SAS sometime this weekend.

They are indeed beefy as hell, and a lot heavier than I expected them to be.

Shipping to 99506 is $12. Looks like you'd need to remove your trac bars.

Last edited: