Rawhide and The Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Burb is home! The windshield job cost me $650, Allstate paid/is paying for the rest. I provided my "spare" bumper which they cleaned up and used. I have a couple of things to take care of on it before we drive it much (the air filter box isn't in it's fender mount properly). Gotta get the window license sticker and new wiper blades Wednesday when I see about the blower motor for Rawhide. If that job goes okay on the pickup, might get into it on the Burb too.
Depends on the weather as well; we're supposed to be getting cold weather starting Thursday and going through Christmas. Hopefully no white stuff though, that would be neat to have a little bit, but no fun to work on trucks in or go to work in. Houston drivers can barely handle rain....

Attachments

• IMG_20221212_164344775_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221212_164344775_HDR.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 6

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Yup it's good to see it not wrecked! I'm sure the truck enjoyed being inside and getting lots of attention though.... poor Burb never gets to be under cover, and same thing with the crew cab. No carports or garages at the RV park....

Same here. The only time my truck has seen the inside of a garage for more than a few hours was when I stored it for a few monthes.....in a mouse infested garage.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Well...went to put the Burb's air cleaner box back on correctly...and the square tube piece is gone, and the bolt with it. And it wasn't snapped into the fender hole either! So I have to go to the yard now LoL! Does anyone know offhand if the mounting parts are the same for the trucks with the heavy duty Donaldson air cleaner box? I'd like to get a spare set for each truck. Also need to get the bumpers on the top fender edge that keeps the hood from rattling, a grille bowtie and a few other bits. Plus whatever else I can find.... gotta make going across town worth it cause I don't wanna get hosed at LKQ!