Radiator leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey thanks...I think I keep Amazon in business these days. I'm like a little kid at Christmas when I get parts in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol: You're welcome, and I know what you mean! I'm actually about to order some Christmas presents for the family from Amazon. And one of those caps for the red truck... And three quarts of 80W-90... And four gallons of Dex 6... And whatever else I decide I absolutely need.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well crap, spoke too soon. It looks like it's leaking at the drain valve, between the drain nozzle on the radiator and the handle on the drain valve.

RockAuto shows this as the drain ****:

You must be registered for see images attach

I guess the o-ring is shot, so it's seeping past. It's not like I can really see what the hell is going on there, but if I put my finger under the drain spout it's wet. It's also wet along the bottom between the drain spout and the valve handle/knob.

How do you replace this thing? Just keep unscrewing it and pry the o-ring out if it doesn't come out?

It's in the dumbest freaking location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk