Question about my bagged 98--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys, the time has come, I've got to cut my losses and get rid of my baby. I've been saying it for years that I needed to, but never really had a reason, until now. If I sell my truck, I can go ahead and pay off a couple bills and then buy my house! A house means much more to me then a truck I never do anything with anymore anyway. My question is this, what is a reasonable price that I should be able to get for this truck?? As much hell as I had with the bag setup originally, it is rock solid now, beyond the fact that the rear must stay low to ride with because of the 3 link pulling the axle forward. So what do you guys think on a price?? Here are some recent pics of it:
You must be registered for see images attach

And a few older pics, but nothing has changed from this point and the new pics besides the different wheels:

And about ride height:

Thanks guys, it would really mean a lot to me if I can get some ideas on price. BTW, truck has a freshly rebuild 305 vortech with less then 10k on it, and truck itself has less then 110k overall. Thanks
--Josh

burgett2103

Reaction score
I'd go with a solid 8k. I know you got a lot of extras, but some people will only offer you a solid kbb price. I bought my 98 with 97k miles a year and a half ago for 8k.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
I honestly wouldnt expect to get more than 7k out of it. The market is tough right now and people dont want to buy toys. Trust me I found that out trying to sell the tahoe. Its a super clean truck but thats just the way the market is right now and it sucks

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I honestly wouldnt expect to get more than 7k out of it. The market is tough right now and people dont want to buy toys. Trust me I found that out trying to sell the tahoe. Its a super clean truck but thats just the way the market is right now and it sucks

Completely understand that one man. I was actually planning to try and get 7k out of it. Well, guess I just need to list it now lol. Does it cost to list on mautofied? Thanks man
--Josh

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
you can get a free listing on mautofied....be prepared for the offers from the four wheelers that are "worth" 8k. haha. You just gotta find the right buyer.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can get a free listing on mautofied....be prepared for the offers from the four wheelers that are "worth" 8k. haha. You just gotta find the right buyer.

Yeah I've noticed that all over the site! Lol Id consider a trade for a lifted z71 probably, but it would have to be a pretty much perfect truck since im looking for money. Lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man we could sit here and talk numbers all day but we both know the price you could get and the price you SHOULD get heavily depends on the BUYER...How bad does the buyer want it. That's what you've got to play on...I suggest 8-9k but always ask for more than you really want, of course...I say ask $1500 more than what you really want for it and advertise it for sell on the windows of the truck itself and in newspaper or places where other gm400 lovers will see it and you should definitely have some luck then.