Quality replacement 9003 pigtail/connector replacement options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good evening all. Just curious if anyone can recommend a good quality 9003 replacement harness/connector for my dad's 1998. His passenger side is old and flickers when he hits a bump, then goes dim and bright again. I want to replace it but all of the reviews of the ones that I'm reading on Amazon are saying the wires are either really thin, or the connector melts. Really don't mind paying a bit for good ones that will last and are of decent quality.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not 100% sure on this, but try painless wiring. If they have it, they are a top notch automotive wiring replacement company.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not 100% sure on this, but try painless wiring. If they have it, they are a top notch automotive wiring replacement company.
I just did a search on their website for "headlight," "Headlight harness," and "9003" and nothing came up. I totally forgot about them, but that was worth a try. I appreciate the suggestion regardless!

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are members on here that make head light wiring harnesses. It should be listed in the classified section. Let me see what I can find.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@5vortec7 should be able to help you out. He makes and sales 4 high mod headlight harness kits. He is listed in the idems for sale section, under 4 high headlight harness.