Quad Sealed Beam to Composite?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well that explains a lot then, I now understand why I'm able to have the 94-98 grille on my truck and still have dual sealed beams. The guy before me had changed it over and I figured he had found some rare grille or something like that. It appears I'm just a little bit retarded some days. Thanks all for the help, much appreciated!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't either until he said it and sure enough it is.

Yea I see guys sqitch the 94-98 style lights/composites out and put in quad sealed beams, or at least do what yours has done, 94+ grille on a quad beam lighted truck.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
See, I've never seen it done before so I just figured I was the odd one out or something. I don't mind the look but I think I'd rather have a GMC grille than the chevy.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it's a fairly easy swap but I dont got the cash right now to do it really. That, and to many people have gone with the GMC grille to make it worthwhile.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ha...Maybe.

It's not just these trucks either. Pretty much from '67 until current, I prefer the looks of the GMC over the Chevy. I started my blue truck as a '91 GMC with the stock grille. Then I updated to the '94-'98 GMC. Next was the Escalade clip, which is the GMC Denali with a different grille opening. I had a '99 Yukon, so I didn't have to swap it then there's my '94 GMC that didn't need it either. Now I have my Suburban, which will be getting a GMC grille eventually. I just need to go pick it up and paint it.

Yeah, I'm biased. :D