Quad Lamp Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a set of Quad Lamp brackets in good shape for sale. Trim rings cold use a coat of paint. Comes with the pigtails.

40 plus shipping. I accept PayPal and ship quickly.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I have 95 “Silverado” trim level truck with the halogen plastic housing. Would these fit with my current grill, and what kind of wiring modifications would I have to make?

I’m looking to fill the quad beam housings with modern LED retrofit bulbs. These are just standard 4x6 sealed beam housings correct?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
These are just standard 4x6 sealed beam housings correct?

No, that's the W/T grilles with the single large headlight per side. These use H4701/H4703 sealed beams which are much smaller.

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, that's the W/T grilles with the single large headlight per side. These use H4701/H4703 sealed beams which are much smaller.

Darn, looks like their aren’t many good quality (ones that don’t blind people) LED bulbs in that size, as opposed to 4x6 or 5x7 sealed beams.

Thanks for the information.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darn, looks like their aren’t many good quality (ones that don’t blind people) LED bulbs in that size, as opposed to 4x6 or 5x7 sealed beams.

Thanks for the information.

No problem! Yeah unfortunately I don't think anyone makes a proper LED housing for these. Have to go to the W/T grille if you want to do LED headlights correctly.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I have 95 “Silverado” trim level truck with the halogen plastic housing. Would these fit with my current grill, and what kind of wiring modifications would I have to make?

I’m looking to fill the quad beam housings with modern LED retrofit bulbs. These are just standard 4x6 sealed beam housings correct?

You have to trim the edge of the plastic bracket slightly to have these work with the 94+ Chevy grilles. LMC has a replacement glass lens that allows you to use a 9011/9012 hir bulb, which is far superior to LED in my opinion. I’m currently saving up for a set of those bulbs and glass housings. I’m currently running Napa specials and they aren’t horrible. About the same as the eBay special plastic ones that were on the truck when I bought it.

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have to trim the edge of the plastic bracket slightly to have these work with the 94+ Chevy grilles. LMC has a replacement glass lens that allows you to use a 9011/9012 hir bulb, which is far superior to LED in my opinion. I’m currently saving up for a set of those bulbs and glass housings. I’m currently running Napa specials and they aren’t horrible. About the same as the eBay special plastic ones that were on the truck when I bought it.

This was my second option. Iv heard good things about this upgrade. Most of my other cars have nice modern LED or HID projectors which spoil me compared to the trucks dismal stock headlights (even with nice bulbs).