pulsating brake pedal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I have the Lordco's on my '97. They seem to be doing fine. But then I don't drive it as hard as I did the '98. That one has drilled & slotted ones from R1concepts.com. with greenstuff pads.
If you're feeling spendy, and since you bought nothing on Boxing day, have you thought about upgrading the front calipers to the 3/4 ton ones? (I'm very good at spending other people's money!)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Just checked over my reciepts. I used up the greenstuff pads. Now I have the 'Stoptech' ones, but they're pricey. But it just goes to show the diff. in good rotors. Even after using up the greenstuff pads, the rotors were as good as new, with no warping.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well at least I am glad to hear that bypassing the ABS helped out your brake pedal feel!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I have the Lordco's on my '97. They seem to be doing fine. But then I don't drive it as hard as I did the '98. That one has drilled & slotted ones from R1concepts.com. with greenstuff pads.
If you're feeling spendy, and since you bought nothing on Boxing day, have you thought about upgrading the front calipers to the 3/4 ton ones? (I'm very good at spending other people's money!)

well i only paid $700 for the whole truck, so no sense putting big bucks into it! haha