Project White Mamba

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is how it started. A 1994 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4. The previous owner who is a buddy of mine sold it to me for $3700. Kinda alot to some people but here's the kicker. It had 124,*** miles on it at the time. Pretty low for considering the year.
Let's talk about what my buddy did to it. He put on what he says is 03 Silverado rims. But the tire company's say they are from an 07 Silverado classic because they're 17's. He had those put on along with a grille guard from a 97 Chevy K1500.
What I did before I took this picture was get a toolbox to put on it. I paid $20 for the Delta toolbox from some guy in an alley.

The first thing I did was kinda ***** to think about but I was younger so we'll just leave it at that. The green light strip was actually pretty bright for how cheap they were.

Here's another thing that I did and later improved upon. I wanted to do something that I haven't seen anyone do. Bed lights are something I put in a friends pickup but sadly don't have those pictures. They are four 12" green led strips. Honestly don't know why I went with green.

The best decision I did was paint my toolbox from ugly white to black. Not really too much to it. Just landed primered and painted. Also I got some new led talights don't have the original picture I took but here they are from amazon.

The next change I made to my pickup was the mirrors from the vortec models. I don't have a pic of them after that. If I can find some I'll edit this later and post them then! I ordered a lightbar from Backwoodsledlighting.com when they had a promo going on where you bought a 50" lightbar you get 2 free pod lights. I also got bumper and side marker lights from a buddy for $15.

Reaction score

Here is an update of when I put a mossy oak sticker on. The YeeYee was put on by previous owner and never took the time to take it off. Don't worry it comes off later.

Here is a picture of the middle of me painting my mirrors. Took them off and a friend painted them but didn't do a good job and I didn't have the tools to take the mirrors off so had to work with what I had.

Decided to try to get rid of the maroon slowly. It's all color matched spray paint as outside. Dupli-color has been good so far.

Here's a pic of when she got a little dirty from pilling a buddy out. Hasnt seen mud since I pulled a buddy out and we ran from the cops with our lightbars on.

The next thing I did was bake apart my bumper lights and again out green led strips in them. I changed these lights and my bed lights out with rgb lights. Will have to get s video of my bumper, interior, and bed lights changing for you guys.

Reaction score

Here's the front green lights lit up. Green grille light is out and I plan on putting a rgb strip there just waiting for it to warm up. Green halo rings are rgb now.

Next thing I did was buy some new headlights to ditch the stock look up front. Usually mismatched parts don't look good and if agree 99% of the time. But this combination, I think, looks good.

Here's a picture of when I installed the led fog lights from when I purchased my lightbar.

This picture was before I installed my headlights the next day. Lightbar and fog lights are bright as hell.

By far favorite picture of pickup with lights off. Got the little 20" light at from a buddy who hit a deer and wrecked his bullbar for $20.

Reaction score

Here's a pretty recent picture of my rattle canned color matched marker lights and fender flares.

An example of how bright led pod lights and projector headlights are. I know its. It street legal but I haven't been pulled over for it yet soo oh well haha.

And here's an example of my little lightbar paired with the previous stated lights. It's really bright for what it is, which I don't know because there's no branding.

Can't find a picture of the top lightbar on rn. But will look for one later. Another example of how bright these pod lights are.

Reaction score

Found a pic of the top bar on its dim setting I installed. Pictures don't do it justice its brighter in person.

Some of the interior pieces I painted.

Here was my part in vinyl wrapping my a pillars. Came out pretty good. But am going to winter camp wrap them and many more pieces.

Here is a really sweet picture that I took. She came together pretty good I'd say.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of work done so far. Love the light bar and the halos look pretty cool. But I think your going to regret painting the interior pieces white. Especially the arm rests and glove box door. You will always see dirty finger prints on them.

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of work done so far. Love the light bar and the halos look pretty cool. But I think your going to regret painting the interior pieces white. Especially the arm rests and glove box door. You will always see dirty finger prints on them.

Trust me I already regret it. Wanted a different look than ugly faded maroon. And the white arm rests are just there for decoration its not like anyone sits in the back anyways haha. And thanks! The headlights still don't fit right but that's because I'm to laxy to redrill the holes in the plastic.

Reaction score
looking nice. I don't think you over paid for it and you cant beat buying from someone who knows the history. Keep the mods coming.

Thanks! And yeah that was the deciding factor to why I bought it was because he had all the receipts to everything that was replaced. I have a couple more things that I've done that I still gotta post just gotta find the pictures.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
People and green leds lol I like the engineering that went into the turn signal lights. Not much on the light bar but to each his own. Do like the 03+ 17s. Like everyone else has said looks like alot of work done so far and lose that yee yee sticker hahah

sent from my glade air freshner