Project Fast Fwd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Dude!! I have been looking for a set of roof rails for years! Every time I find a 40th on Craigslist or in the junkyard, they are gone!

I wish someone made them aftermarket.
I had to have them extended to fit the roof.of the 04+ and j paid more than I should have but idc I have them now lol

Kuma

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Played with my new torque pro app today needless to say I'm disappointed and hope it's not accurate lol

Get a spare pair of wheels and some slicks/drag radials. Any vids from the track?

Did you get the torque pro or torque lite? Does the 1/4, 0-60, etc come from GPS or do you have to hook it to your car? I'd rather not hook my phone to my ECM.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Get a spare pair of wheels and some slicks/drag radials. Any vids from the track?

Did you get the torque pro or torque lite? Does the 1/4, 0-60, etc come from GPS or do you have to hook it to your car? I'd rather not hook my phone to my ECM.
The only thing I'd be worried about with that is the tranny but they would definately help and Jack might have some vids I'll have to ask.
thats a pretty decent 1/8th mile time for the size of the car.
That's with full tank of gas a passenger spare and everything next time I'm going to lighten it up and run some 92 instead of 87

Kuma

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this video of a twin engine turbo awd grand prix the other day and thought of your car. You should totally do it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Haha I wish! I've been talking to that guy over in grand prix forum since before he started building it