Princing on body work.?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alright, my uncle has a 1998 GMC sierra extented cab lonb box. ill be doing the body work and paint, basicly it needs rockers, cab corners, new fenders. probably gonna need a whole new box because of the huge dent in the side of it. So with all that said, i need to remove the moldings, hes got wheel well moldings, probably going to remove the bumpers, all the lights and grille what not to do a good paint job. What would you guys say as for pricing him out? i priced out most of his body panels and what not, its looking like he needs about 600$ in panels (without the box)

2 rear cab corners - 85$ each
2 Rockers panels - 77$ each
2 fenders (local dealer that sells OEM fenders from down south) 135 each
The new box they want 1300$!

I think that will be mostly all it needs, then its going to be the rest of the body work.

What do you all think?
ANy where else with better prices for the body panels by the time they are shipped here?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Hes from Canada extra pricing for up there and being from there honestly the cab corners about the same price as well as rockers fenders heh prob not bad for being up there the box though is ridicously priced though

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My friend ended up buying a second truck for the box off of it because he couldn't find a decent priced box up here in BC... He got a set of studded winter tires and a good condition motor with it though for 1000$!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
So i picked up a box for 550, its pretty mint too. Tail gate for 70$ that too was in real good shape... now the body work will be starting! ill snap some pictures when i start

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's more in line with average pricing for a good box. Here in Alberta a rust free box averages $500 for an older model truck, $1000 for a recent model truck