Power window door lock harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Thanks for this...My Haynes manual shows this as well...and I was able to track down new connectors for the door side (passenger door) for the 5 pin and the 3 pin ones at Mouser Electronics.
Now to figure out the bundle in the newer door that has 10 wires. It has the same colors coming out of the body side but the door has two extra wires.

It is possible that is a later year door, my '98 has power mirrors and speakers into the door so the door you have might have had one or the other.

Europaman

Reaction score
It is possible that is a later year door, my '98 has power mirrors and speakers into the door so the door you have might have had one or the other.

I never thought of speakers...and they would only need the two extra wires. I think I can ohm it all out to the specific switches, do some solder splices and get it hooked up correctly once I have access to the truck long enough, and when I receive the new connectors in the mail. Better to have more wires than you need than not enough. A plug and play harness would have been sweet, and it still may be possible from some junkers.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got my door locks working yesterday so, I took some pictures of the switches on the passenger side. There's 5 wires going to each switch (including grounds), 2 wires to the regulator motor, and 2 wires to the door lock actuator, HTH
The gray connector is for the door locks, the white one is for the window.
You must be registered for see images attach

These go to the motor

Here they are attached to the door panel with the OE panel clips.

Europaman

Reaction score
We got my door locks working yesterday so, I took some pictures of the switches on the passenger side. There's 5 wires going to each switch (including grounds), 2 wires to the regulator motor, and 2 wires to the door lock actuator, HTH
The gray connector is for the door locks, the white one is for the window.

These go to the motor

Here they are attached to the door panel with the OE panel clips.

Thanks Peter...more pieces of the puzzle. What year model is your truck and does it have any options on doors like speakers or power to the mirrors?

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What year model is your truck and does it have any options on doors like speakers or power to the mirrors?
Forgot that, it's an 88 C1500 Silverado RCSB no speakers or power mirrors on the doors, just windows and door locks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975