Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
At one time i had a set of 3" glass fenders for my c2500 but i got em off a wrecked prerunner and when i really looked even though it was all bed damage the fenders had small cracks and needed to be re fiberglassed . Sold em to a kid who had the time and wanted to learn how to fix em

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
Got the front end done, but had to stop. Too F'n hot out now. May try to get the blocks in tomorrow, if not I'll do it next weekend. Needs an alignment now, had to put on two need tie rods…
You must be registered for see images attach

Also need to get new extended break lines, they'll do for now, but I don't like how close they sit to the LCA now and they are stretched pretty good when the suspension droops…

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
I'm planning on running some 235/80/16's on these rims for the winter and 285/65 or 275/70's on my 18x9 Pro Comps…

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
I hate the overloaded look it has with out the blocks, so there going in. Never been a fan of squatting… Helper bags will be going in too later…

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you had more than a 4" lift on it then yeah id go with blocks. but its really not a big difference between the 4" lift and stock 3/4 ton rear springs. i blew my rear end bout 5 years ago and i stuffed a rear axle and leaf springs from a 4wd tahoe with posi. and it actually brought my truck up a little bit more than when i had the stock leaf springs and axle

stock leaf springs

4wd leaf spings