Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95whitez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
This is the only picture I have and it's from a crappy phone, sorry about the quality. (And the dumpster in the bottom left corner)
You must be registered for see images attach

Bone stock. I need to repaint the wiper arms, get a drivers side mirror, some wheels or at least the older style 5 lug alloy hubcaps, and to refix the rust along the bottoms of the doors.
Oh, and get a new hood.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Actually that pic is really good quality wise. I have a droid maxx and its not pixelated at all. I still love cb whips. I'm putting my 4 footers on tomorrow after work. Hood isn't terrible. Good excuse to get a 2" cowl! Truck looks really good with the two tone. And I like your center caps tbph.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Actually that pic is really good quality wise. I have a droid maxx and its not pixelated at all. I still love cb whips. I'm putting my 4 footers on tomorrow after work. Hood isn't terrible. Good excuse to get a 2" cowl! Truck looks really good with the two tone. And I like your center caps tbph.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit
Thanks! When I redo the rust on the bottom I might do regular auto paint with clear over it, I just used bedliner on it for a quick fix so it didn't rust out completely over the winter.
I'm not really a fan of cowl hoods, the pic doesn't show it well but the hood is dented by the windshield on both sides from where it flew open with a previous owner driving. I was thinking of getting a hood out of a junkyard and getting it matched to my paint, then playing around with this hood for some kind of shaker setup.
I prefer the look of the caps with the fake lugs on them, it just looks right to me. Ideally I'll get some black ralley wheels with astro center caps.
I had to get two whips otherwise it wouldn't look right to run my CB!
These are only 3 footers, tallest that I could fit in the garage with.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Took a new pic today for a phone background, it's my new favorite.

Sent from Michigan

95whitez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
got mine washed up a little bit today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk