Post pics and review of your bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Steve

Reaction score
id like to get a bedliner for my newly acquired 98 ecsb. its Victory Red. at first i was thinking a below the rails liner for a cleaner, sport truck look, but am re-thinking its just much more practical for over the rails.

ive had drop in liners before. nice and cheap and easy. have always wanted a Line X but never pulled the trigger. now ive found Bullet bedliners which supposedly may be better?
last time i bought a drop in liner (maybe 7 years ago?) it was about $150. recently got a quote of $200 for one. im waiting for a quote on the bullet liner but sounds like it might be around $4-500.
the truck is super clean and worth the extra $ for the nicer things lol.

whatever bedliner you have, plastic or spray on, post up pics and your review of having owned it. id love to see over and under the bedrails pics if people have them. and your thoughts on the two.

once i get whatever i get, ill post up pics as well.

delta_p

OBS Chevrolet, When Silverado Was A Trim
Reaction score
Here's an old thread. Several of us got LINE-X. I had the same drop in liner for 20 years and no issue. And, the bed looked great when i pulled it out and cleaned it up before taking in for the LINE-X.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is nothing better than line-x. It is the best. I had mine done a few years ago. Over the rail is better in a lot of ways. If you don't want black, you can always do a color match liner. I have had several bed liners through the years. I even did one truck with the roll on hurculiner. That stuff is junk. I had a gator back liner, and it wasn't bad, but was like rino. It was kind of soft. When picking up tile for my house ( 2 pallets of tile) and home depot loaded up the pallets, as they pushed in the second pallet, it pealed up the bed liner. The place that did the gator back liner, had gone out of business, so I was screwed. Line-x it a lot better than that gator back was. And as for that dent in the passengers fender, I knocked that out, and it doesn't show at all any more.

Attachments

• linex 4.jpg
    linex 4.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20180714_121429.jpg
    20180714_121429.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20180501_100107.jpg
    20180501_100107.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20171229_115458.jpg
    20171229_115458.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 21

Dino

Reaction score
Hey folks , I am looking for a drop in [ under bed rail ] bed liner for my 98 k3500 ext cab .... any recommendations for that specific item would be great

BruiserCruiser

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck is just kind of a budget truck. The bed doesn't really get used to haul anything anymore, and it sits inside the shop most of the time... It already had some real old bed liner applied, I just cleaned it up real good, knocked off the loose stuff, and scuff up the rest and went over it. I got a gallon of harbor freights stuff on sale for like 25 bucks, so I decided to try it. Like I said, the prep work probably wasn't as good as it should of been, but she's holding up pretty good. She's had floor jacks and drag wheels thrown in the back of her a bunch. One something like this truck it's perfect, if it was a show truck or something I was plan on working real hard, I would do line x or maybe raptor if I was doing it myself.
You must be registered for see images attach