Post your custom bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
probably off topic, but where did you get your side mirrors? I would really like to get some of those for my truck!

Look identical to mine. I got them off ebay. There's dozens. In fact I have a set that are manual control plus the led turn signals for sale. They were on my truck for only a couple weeks. I bought them by accident and they wouldn't take them back, I bought the electric ones later and that's what I have on there now.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Ok...Here is the thread on GMC4x4 with the horror stories about TAG (which apparently has gone through a few name changes...like another company that shall remain nameless)

http://www.gmc4x4.com/topic/888-tactical-armor-group-kennesaw-mountain/

Recent update on that one...the Tag bumper has actually damaged the rear of the chassis of the truck involved in this thread.

Idk. If there's another shady company out there I sure would like to know. In a pm at the least in case it is a member you don't want to trash in public which I can understand. Pm me Chris.

Tyler/T-Unit

Reaction score
Here's my front. Brewed this up one summer, still haven't done the rear. Just can't find the right piece of free c-channel.
You must be registered for see images attach