PIC Request! Tapered cowl hood, anybody have em?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i thought about going with a hood like that,,, but the more i look at trucks with them i just dont think they fit the body lines of our trucks,,, on the gmt800 it looks awesome,, but those trucks are more rounded to begin with,,, the gmt400s are just too square,,, but thats just my opinion,,, lol,,

b_faulk75

Reaction score
i thought about going with a hood like that,,, but the more i look at trucks with them i just dont think they fit the body lines of our trucks,,, on the gmt800 it looks awesome,, but those trucks are more rounded to begin with,,, the gmt400s are just too square,,, but thats just my opinion,,, lol,,
Well thats kinda where i'm at too, but i was hoping to atleast see a few pics with hoods different that the norm. So i knew. I just wish someone made a hood cowl that would be alittle wider, some regular cowl hood look to narrow.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks awesome on lowered trucks i think. Not sure how it would look on a stock height or lifted truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

b_faulk75

Reaction score
Looks awesome on lowered trucks i think. Not sure how it would look on a stock height or lifted truck.

You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks, that doesn't look too bad, but with the reflection in the hood its kinda hard to decide. Still thanks for the photo, keep em coming.