Photoshop of my crew--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How good of shape is your fleet bed in?? Cause if we swapped wed both have to paint but id rather not have to fix a ton of bodywork! Lol Im game if you are!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I would like to but I need to buy another CC for a work truck first, so it will probably be a while, but the fleetside bed I have is just about in perfect shape, and the stake pocket's are shaved in it as well, I haven't seen any dent's or ding's in it what so ever.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell for that id be interested in bringing the bed all the way to you! Lol and since im gonna repaint the whole truck anyway, it'd work out perfect for me

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe sometime!

Would be pretty cool to meet you one day though. And the bed swap would be a great reason! haha I'm actually gonna talk to my paint/body man and see what he thinks about fixing the fleet bed I have also. Its pretty crunched up around the gas filler area, but if he thinks its worth fixing, then I think I'm gonna throw the step bed on the truck for a while, and then start working on the fleet bed, shaving, fixing, playing with it and getting it ready for paint as a little side project basically. Then ones its ready, hopefully I'll be about ready to do the rest of the truck. And since it's already messed up pretty bad, I think this would make a great project for me to teach myself how to do bodywork! So since this is a daily/tow pig, should I just leave the taillights in the stock location, or maybe do something else?? I thought about just tinting the stockers, but if I do that, and don't tint anything else it wouldn't tie in with anything and kinda stick out
--Josh

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I have all clears on the front of my ******, and the rear tails are a little smoked, not a bad look. I suggest you keep the stock tail light locations though, maybe get some LEDs or something to spice it up.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have all clears on the front of my ******, and the rear tails are a little smoked, not a bad look. I suggest you keep the stock tail light locations though, maybe get some LEDs or something to spice it up.

Thats another thought I had, was some of the good looking stock LED tails and tinting them. I love the look of a rollpan, but since I'll be using this truck a lot to pull with, I'm planning something for the rear bumper, just not sure how its gonna turn out just yet. If it turns out like I'm picturing, it should look awesome, and still be functional as well! Throw up a pic of the rear of your truck for me if you don't mind man, I'd like to see it. Thanks
--Josh

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the stock looking led tail's or lightly smoked tail's, you should do a nbs rear bumper that's what my DD has on it and it really look's good on the truck.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the stock looking led tail's or lightly smoked tail's, you should do a nbs rear bumper that's what my DD has on it and it really look's good on the truck.

I thought about that also! Can you get me a couple pics of the way it looks on there?? I remeber seeing the one pic you posted of it but it was the best shot of the bumper setup