Photoshop of my crew--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks to 97bowtie1106 for this photoshop! This is a general idea of the stance I want for my crewcab! 4/6 on 20s. And also, the dually posted below, I want to do my doors between the windows like this one when I have the truck repainted! What is the best way to go about doing that section black to match the tint? Cause the inside of the door at that spot would have to be done also
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude you should definitely spray the b pillar with plasti dip on your truck to see if you want it blacked out like the dually. I really like that look but first you'll need to get your windows dark. Srsly tho a couple dudes on gmfs did it with plasti dip. Gives it that perfect look and you can peel it right off without harming your paint underneath what so ever. It's great for see if you'd want to black out certain things.

Just check the gmfs thread plasti dip is awesome... and you'll see several guys who did that b pillar (not sure if that's what its actually called) but it's a nice flat black but it's a perfectly smooth even texture and you want to spray it on thick so when it turns into plasti wrap it all comes off easier as one. Removing little sprinkles of it isn't bad either but it's more annoying than it all peeling off as 1.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's where the damage on the bed is. Its crunched up pretty bad but I believe it's fixable just gonna take a good bit of bodywork. That's the damage I meant when I said I was gonna throw the step bed on to see. But I've basically convinced myself to stick to the fleet! Im still gonna sample the step bed anyway cause ill be pulling the bed when I do the drop anyway, but ill be sticking to the fleet, I already know lol

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh thank god you're sticking with fleet!!! Good choice man. Srsly.

Lol figured most of the guys here would say that! And ya know, I've always been a much bigger fan of the fleet then the step, but it wont hurt to have this step bed sit here till I find someone else who needs one. A bed in nearly perfect shape for these trucks is very hard to come by, so I should be able to get a little out of it one day! Lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Photoshop look's great, man if that stepside was painted black, I would swap the one on my CC DD, I love a stepside bed!