Photoshop my truck please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
would somebody be so kind as to lower the rear of my truck about two more inches and give me a matte black paint if like to keep the grill and front bumper chrome but everything else matte black thanks in advance

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my static android

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres a quicky. lines arent perfect but should give you an idea. colored some other things too lol. i can do more tonight when i have more time to get the lines right

You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
thanks man that looks good but if you decide to make another run at it I would like to keep the wheels red but seeing it I really need to get the rear dropped down some more :(

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
it looks good where you have it buuuut if you wanna do the next one slammed matte black and the red wheels that would be cool too

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
that is sick I like it thanks man

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Dude, your truck would look sick in a flat white with those red wheels and some red tribal pin striping on the hood and the tail gate. Make it kind of a rat rod.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
you know I'm actually torn between matte black and matte white. which brings me to say jack you should work your magic on it man. from the pic I posted drop the rear two inches and then take full reign on the paint just leave my red rims..... all of this of course if you find some spare time