PhotoShop Contest #7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Originally I wanted to take a pic of my truck, but didn't have the time! This truck looks EXACTLY like mine, except I have black wheels.

Soooo "Make My Truck Look Better!" :worship:

We should start a thread like that, where all you do is photoshop other members' trucks. Ever have an idea or suggestion? Maybe just want to play with their truck and see how it looks. I think it would be kind of fun to see some of the stuff people come up with. What do you think?

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
We should start a thread like that, where all you do is photoshop other members' trucks. Ever have an idea or suggestion? Maybe just want to play with their truck and see how it looks. I think it would be kind of fun to see some of the stuff people come up with. What do you think?

I think that's an excellent idea!!!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm self taught, get a "free" copy of Photoshop, watch some videos on YT and ask lots of questions! :)

:word: I've never taken a PS class in my life.

-Via Mobile-

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i am really surprised no one has entered anything yet,,,,,,, come on everyone!!! lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
After I get caught up on a few sigs I'll get one done.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be able to get anything in by tomorrow night, good luck to everyone else though!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm probably not going to finish before tonight either, I'm like 50% done with it, but I've been swamped at work and with my business and everything. any chance we can extend the deadline a little?