PhotoShop Contest #7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We had an excellent turn out for our first 6 contest's, and I'd like to thank everyone who entered a photochop and everyone who took the time to vote as well! Here is round #7!

Rules:

-Final Image must be the same size as the original.

-No stealing someone Else's work, all photoshops must be done by YOU. This is a NO TOLLERANCE RULE, any attempt of this will be disqualified immediately.

-1 entry per person!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you must post more then one chop, SPECIFY which one is your entry.

-All final images MUST be based off the original

-In order to be fair to everyone; No full blown renders will be allowed, you can do whatever you'd like to the vehicle. BUT
no full blown renders will be allowed.

-Do whatever you'd like to the vehicle (Bag it, lift it, shave it, Paint it, swap wheels, etc etc. what ever you want to do to it!)

-Post 1 Entry when you are ready, discuss whatever you'd like in the thread but only post ONE entry for contest.

-And most importantly HAVE FUN with it!!

Deadline is 11:59PM (Central Time) 12-23-12

After the deadline, a voting thread will be put up just like TOTM to decide winner. Voting thread will be up for 3 days.

Get to get guys! Let have a good turn out agian, everyone did a fantastic job the last go around!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Photoshop Contest #7 Picture:

1996 Chevrolet K1500 ECSB (As chosen by the winner of PS Contest #6 SIN)

(To save the picture, simply right click on it and press "Save Picture As")

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fun, I've got an interesting idea for this one, but I won't be able to work on it for a couple days.

is the deadline for it really tonight or is that a type-o?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I hope it is a type-o. There won't be any entries.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alot of upgrades to be done to this one! hopefully i can do them

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Originally I wanted to take a pic of my truck, but didn't have the time! This truck looks EXACTLY like mine, except I have black wheels.

Soooo "Make My Truck Look Better!" :worship: