5/7 drop questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jessegmt8737

Reaction score
So not sure if it’s already on here or if I just can’t find it, I have a ‘95 c1500 ext cab that I just put an IHC 5/7 drop on. I really want to buy a set of 18’s but have no idea what size, offset, or width will fit. I believe the IHC kit brings my track width in 1 inch

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jessegmt8737

Reaction score
Really doesn’t help much for tire sizing though, I’ll love to find someone with some insight on running 18’s on a dropped truck

kevin1972

Reaction score
So not sure if it’s already on here or if I just can’t find it, I have a ‘95 c1500 ext cab that I just put an IHC 5/7 drop on. I really want to buy a set of 18’s but have no idea what size, offset, or width will fit. I believe the IHC kit brings my track width in 1 inch
I'm having the same issue, I want to run some 20's but they are limited. I'm thinking at least a +25 to tuck and maybe some 35 series tires

elismith96

Reaction score
im looking to drop my 96 ext cab but i havent seen a lot of videos on it how did it all go?