Personal Praise For You

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season coming.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For all you members that do not drink anymore, Good for you! When I mention Home Brew, and drinking. I will try too put some more Tack into my response. A background of German, and Russian invasion of my Dads homeland in CZ, Coupled with a 32yr marriage with my endeared French Irish wife. (My ship has sailed, was a pilot) Stay the course you Guys & Dolls.

F4U-1A

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have too many years sober to let it affect me when people talk or even drink around me anymore. I just know that if I backslide, I'll end up dead, and I have too much to live for now.
Smoking Killed off my wife's family, way too young. But I like a Sig in a blue moon, or when I used to hunt. Does not help seeing your Avatar of Pink about to take a draw.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
He's not smoking i the avatar lol that was the scene where he's playing with the blood that is on his fingertips in the warehouse.

F4U-1A

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's not smoking i the avatar lol that was the scene where he's playing with the blood that is on his fingertips in the warehouse.
I wanted to correct my post on that, but I am old and winter is taking its toll on me (had a nap). On disc one of my DVD there is a pic of matches. DC 3?
You must be registered for see images attach