Passenger tire rubs but not driver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since you're in LA there's probably a million places to go for an alignment on a lowered truck, but just in case...fair warning...just about every where else it's not always so easy. There are knock-outs in the upper control arm mounts that will need to be removed if they haven't before. An alignment in my shop is $89, adding the labor for the knock-outs and the pain in the neck factor for a lowered truck and I would be adding an hour of labor at least so it could be a $189 alignment, that's IF I wanted to take the job because frankly we would rather do bread and butter work without having do deal with lowered/modded cars and trucks. You might experience that, don't be upset it's just business. I tip my techs $60 cash to align my own lowered trucks (about 2 hours pay) if that tells you anything even though they would do it for free for me. Just a few thoughts in case you have a hard time at the shop.

BTW, truck looks killer!
X3 on this statement. Another thing to add though...If your truck doesn't have the knockouts, knocked out, then your truck doesn't have the alignment cams either. You will have to source those as well or just buy them new. When I did my 90 I had to knock the knockouts out and they were a real PITA, and just had straight bolts...no cam washers. I was lucky though that a buddy of mine was scrapping an obs..so I was able to snag the cam bolts of of it.

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes the fender lips are rolled and i ended just buying some smaller tires in the meantime because you guys where right i called a few shops and yea they didnt sound too happy explaining to me about the truck. They would say "if it lowered, we cant make it perfect" and "this wont take care of your tires getting eaten" I guess they werent all that good shops but i literally couldnt drive the truck anywhere so i had to just buy some small ass tires for the front im running 2555/30/22 which i hate how it looks now the 22's look like 20's

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Hey now hey now im running 255 30 22 and they look perfect to me. Lol.

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey now hey now im running 255 30 22 and they look perfect to me. Lol.

Whats your truck and drop? You got a pic? I want to see how it would look with thw back wheels same size because i kept the 285/35/22 in the rear

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Bagged and 3" body dropped.

You must be registered for see images attach

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ohhhh yea i seen this one here beautiful man, wish i can go bags. Whats the final price that you would put on bagging these trucks?