passenger drop np241c

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
perfect for solid axle swap with chevy axle. tryin to get 200 but will take less. have switched my plans and want to get a ford axle. also selling my 35s and 15x10s for 500. all parts are in richmond, va trying to sell axle too but not sure on its worth really

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
find out how much it would take to ship out to illinois and i might take it sometime

its very hard to find a cheap ford axle around here so i will probably still end up using the d44 i have or a d60 out of a chevy

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ill see what i can do. ill ask my neighbor who works for fedex

i know found one but guy wants like 400 and its all stock pretty much.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya if you can find one around me they are usually over priced stock axles...or overpriced built axles

i might be able to get a chevy d60 but if not i still have the d44 in the bed of the truck

let me know a price shipped to 61764 and ill let you know

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
will do man. 450 is kinda a lot for a dana 44 ford but i cant find any others. found a good build the 92 sas frame off that gave me a lot of hope on the cable shift and stuff but my axle needs so much work

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya ive been following that build very closely, im hoping for pretty much the same setup and stance he has on that truck with mine

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
will do man. 450 is kinda a lot for a dana 44 ford but i cant find any others. found a good build the 92 sas frame off that gave me a lot of hope on the cable shift and stuff but my axle needs so much work

i just sold a chevy d60 for $300, quite a few around that price lately