parting out: 98 z71 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the battery cables in good shape? What about the antenna cable that goes from the mount on the fender then plugs into the back of the radio? Driver side door latch?

Bad91Bowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dash is in good condition, it would be VERY expensive to ship though..

It shouldn't be that bad, I recently sold and shipped a Draw-tite hitch that weighed about 50 lbs to Oregon for only 22 bucks...
But if you don't want to ship the dash, I still want the door panels if there available.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
It shouldn't be that bad, I recently sold and shipped a Draw-tite hitch that weighed about 50 lbs to Oregon for only 22 bucks...
But if you don't want to ship the dash, I still want the door panels if there available.

i will get a quote on them in the next few days.. been busy with school, work, and a sick kiddo..

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
Are the battery cables in good shape? What about the antenna cable that goes from the mount on the fender then plugs into the back of the radio? Driver side door latch?

door latch can be saved. antenna cable: i dont know how its routed, but i am sure i can get it out if you want it.... make an offer.

battery cables, i dunno... they are intact, but no clue on how good they are.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
I'll take the door panels, just get me a price shipped to 30813 please.

How is the dash? I'm in desparete need of one without cracks...

i am not willing to ship the dash after getting a quote on the door panels.... the box would be 42"x35"x12".... fedex wants 107 bucks to ship the damned things... so not even worrying bout the dash..

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yeah... they say that due to the size they bill it as a 91 pound box... i think its rediculous.. but oh well...