parting out 96 gmc 1500, lots of good parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the trim under the steering wheel is compatible with a '99 Yukon? I need the piece that covers the steering column, where the tilt handle sticks out.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry guys been super busy switching jobs, if your interested in any parts pm me and I'll get pics and prices.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also if I were closer I'd buy the rims and tires and bed off of you

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
4.3 headers? Yoiks! Those things were like 2.5X the price of SBC headers when they still made them, IF you could even find someone that made any amount of them!
Not that they'd really add all that much performance. It's a 4.3 for F's sake! But they'd sure sound cool! Too bad they're so far away! The shipping would probably be as much as a set of new ones!

chevyman98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 92 k2500 6lug looking for a factory chip and tbi with linkages on driver side for gas and crusie. 78374 center fold down cup holders

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mirrors are available, not sure what shipping would run on them but I'd do $15 each plus shipping.

Sewlow if you have a us address I could ship them to it probably wouldn't be too bad.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sewlow if you have a us address I could ship them to it probably wouldn't be too bad.

A couple of years ago, I would have been all over this. But any 4.3 mods are not gonna be happening now.
Buddy's got a 5.3 in his shop that more than likely is going into my '98 this winter. Once that's done, I may sell the truck, & use that $$$ to finance an LS/T56/EFIlive in the '97 on a 4/7 drop, my 338's, a hydro-boosted front big brake conversion & '95 Impala SS rear discs.
Considered just parting out the '98, but I've had people threaten to throw wrenches & stuff at me from across the country if I did that!