parting out 92 K2500 light duty (6 lug)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
Bought a truck late last week just to save it from the crusher. Too many good parts on it to just let it get crushed. Fully loaded extended cab shortbed. Cab, bed, and front fenders are scrap. Good running 350, 700R3500 has a toasted direct clutch (no 3rd or 4th gear), NP241 transfer case, rare 6 lug 14 bolt rear end (3.42 gears and a posi). Going to spend this weekend during it down to nothing, and getting rid of the junk. Let me know what you guys need or want.

Reaction score
Im looking for the 4 oem corner amber markers for a 94+ chevy composite grill and driver front turning signal. Its difficult buys parts like these up here in NJ. Yards are stubborn selling small parts. If they are available hit me up.

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
I do have the corners, but no turn signals, unless 90-93 turn signals are the same. I don't remember of they are or not. I haves couple pairs of 90-93.