Parting 96 2 door tahoe 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The problem is with funding i can only do so much at a time, i need a full dash but for a 95, not sure how much work would be entailed in putting a 96 dash in, need most of the plastics, steering bezel, drivers window lock switch

95-96 dash are the same no passenger air bag..97-2000 are the same with pass airbag..

I have tan dash its light but big to ship...I need your zip code for shipping quote..

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
95-96 dash are the same no passenger air bag..97-2000 are the same with pass airbag..

I have tan dash its light but big to ship...I need your zip code for shipping quote..

I know the differences between 95-96 haha, i had a 96 and now a 95 dash is slightly different, area code is 85379

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do u have the interior pieces that go where the front seat belts r covered by? I think the r the B-pillar covers?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much for a complete uncut/hacked vortec engine wiring harness?

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can u get them out without breaking them? That's how I busted one of mine.. Lol any pics possibly and a price shipped to 48892

Pics and i will try and get them out without breaking them..I will check on shipping size too..I will get back to you later this weekend..Thanks