Parting 96 2 door tahoe 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have several uncut vortec harness's here what year are you working on? 2wd or 4x4

I'm using it as a starting point for a stand alone swap harness. Year doesn't matter an I'd prefer 2wd, less wires for me to remove . All I need to know is what year, engine size an Trans it was from so I can get the right pinout sheets. Shipping will be to 29322. Thanks! :handshake:

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm using it as a starting point for a stand alone swap harness. Year doesn't matter an I'd prefer 2wd, less wires for me to remove . All I need to know is what year, engine size an Trans it was from so I can get the right pinout sheets. Shipping will be to 29322. Thanks! :handshake:

I have one out of a 96 truck 2wd 350 4L60E setup..and the ecm for it as well..

The 96-97 harness dont have the vats theft in it..thats the easier one to swap with.. $75 for harness shipped $100 shipped with ecm for same harness

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one out of a 96 truck 2wd 350 4L60E setup..and the ecm for it as well..

The 96-97 harness dont have the vats theft in it..thats the easier one to swap with.. $75 for harness shipped $100 shipped with ecm for same harness

That will work. :deal: Got any pics? I don't need the computer, I'm going to use it with a 411 I already have. PM me with your preferred payment method. :handshake:

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score
Bummer, if I didn't already buy a new truck, I would've taken that whole Tahoe from ya since the body is dilapidated on mine. Haha.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about the tow hitch? I just sent a PM & Paypal... but thought I'd revisit the threads :)

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
wish you werre closer id grab those fenders and rear talgate panel. hows the hatch release work? mine wont come all the way down to unlock the glass im wondering if this one does.