Parting 96 2 door tahoe 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I am parting out my 96 2 door 4x4 tahoe..Parting whole truck out..

Rear gate is bad..big hole in it...so rear gate parts ok..

Tan neutral interior..

good 3.73 posi rear end $400 local..perfer not to ship
front 3.73 drop out $75 plus shipping
Good 96-97 4x4 trans $400 plus shipping
Interior trim will have to look at it..

Please ask..i have several trucks for parts.Thank you

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
have the four small radio knobs or the insert trom the center console? (cupholder, cassete or cd holder) And did your rear wiper ever work (properly)?
Thanks

nice NBS wheels by the way

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
have the four small radio knobs or the insert trom the center console? (cupholder, cassete or cd holder) And did your rear wiper ever work (properly)?
Thanks

nice NBS wheels by the way

I sold them 17's as fast as i got the tahoe in.. LOL

I have several radio's and i will look for an insert..I tell you..the cup holder ones..last 15 consoles that came in the trucks i get ..thats missing...and they sell for over $60 on ebay..thats just to much..

There are some local yards here..I need to go get all of them i can find..The cup holder in front of the heater vent is just dumb...LOL

I will check rear wiper too Thanks

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
How about a tan cup holder under the vent, the clips for the cup holders on the pass side of the dash, the radio/gauge cluster surround, hell i got a long list of parts i need

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about a tan cup holder under the vent, the clips for the cup holders on the pass side of the dash, the radio/gauge cluster surround, hell i got a long list of parts i need

Tan/"Neutral" for a 96 yes..i have plenty of that stuff..you give me a list..I will make you a package deal..one box to save shipping costs.. Just let me know...LOL

see the truck box hardware store...LOL

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The problem is with funding i can only do so much at a time, i need a full dash but for a 95, not sure how much work would be entailed in putting a 96 dash in, need most of the plastics, steering bezel, drivers window lock switch