Parking Lights don't work HELP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trenton Sauer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So today I was wiring up some led fog lights and when I was done none of my parking lights work. I never even messed with the parking lights i think it might be from the fuse box because im pulling power out of one of the accessory ports I checked the fuse and changed it and nothing. My headlights still work just fine and brake lights but nothing that the parking light switch turns on works. I bought a new switch threw it in still nothing. I need help on what to do.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Put the wiring back to stock,undo the wiring that you installed for your fog lights and see if your markers come back. If not find a wiring / trouble shooting flow chart and run it from the top.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put the wiring back to stock,undo the wiring that you installed for your fog lights and see if your markers come back. If not find a wiring / trouble shooting flow chart and run it from the top.

And run a wire to the truck battery with a toggle switch to turn them on don’t forget to put a fuse.