Parking and LED corner marker (Amber Tint ) making things unique

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The end result really puts a 90s truck back into the 80s IMHO it’s a nice touch that’s different . If you’re looking for the look I’d recommend to give it a go.
It brings the visuals and illumination of the turn signals to Life with amber lenses.
I thought I’d show the final touch and steps on how the tint worked out.

New lenses (Diffused)
New LED Corner markers
400 grit ❌ skip the 400
1000 grit is all that’s needed even though I did both .
2k rattle clear with hardener activator

I did 7-8 coats , but only showing the first coat #1 # 2 and final coat #8
There are two options out here for the paints .

Krylon K09034000​

OR

Dupli-Color MC205 Metalcast Automotive Spray Paint - Orange Copper Anodized Coating​

I opted for the duplicolor metal cast orange copper anodized paint. Both seem to work very well..
Product # Mc205 It’s more-less a transparent tinted clear. The final match is 75% relatively close to the OEM gm corner markers factory (color).
You could do one of two things to match them . Buy a set of the crystal clear corners 1000 grit and tint them which I am doing later today with clear LED corners , and get a 100% match with all the turns
Or 1000 grit the stock Gm corners and tint over the factory .
Suggest a good 2k clear rattle spray with hardener , unless you have an automotive grade spray and clear on hand .

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: