Parking brake issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Before I start with my question in the last 2 years done, front and rear brakes, brake lines, brake hoses, and parking brake cables, so the issue I have now is when I release the parking brake it does not release all the way so you need to hold the release and move the parking brake pedal the last inch or so by hand, is there something that might need adjustment? And how easy should the parking brake move when you engage it? Mine goes down with not alotta effort, thanks for the help

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
mine doesn't require much effort either. My dad's on the other hand, 10x harder to engage than mine.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
You shouldn't need a horse leg to push it down. Keep in mind that cars use the same system for ebrake but are pulled with your arm.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, my dads Silverado (03) the parking brake in terms of engaging is the same, but the release question any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2