Overflow container detailing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can get from " Home Depot" , probably others, white Vinegar at 30% . I tried using it on some rusty metal bolts and stuff. Wow! It works. And being vinegar it doesn't have the hazmat potential. Can dump down drains , drain cleaner.
Remember BB guns? You can use a bunch a BB's with water in a plastic container to scrub the inside. The 30% vinegar would eat any residual rust. My sister said they used crushed ice to clean inside coffee pots, hard but not scratched

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get from " Home Depot" , probably others, white Vinegar at 30% . I tried using it on some rusty metal bolts and stuff. Wow! It works. And being vinegar it doesn't have the hazmat potential. Can dump down drains , drain cleaner.
Remember BB guns? You can use a bunch a BB's with water in a plastic container to scrub the inside. The 30% vinegar would eat any residual rust. My sister said they used crushed ice to clean inside coffee pots, hard but not scratched.
Works good for removing bluing on old rusty rifles too.