Out of the blue. Transmission gone.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bustedknuckles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found the problem. I was looking at everything on the transmission and found a wire hard broken on the neutral safety switch. Soldered it up and the truck fired right up. Topped of the fluid and took a drive for about 30 minutes letting the transmission go through its steps. Everything went great. Really the thing that confused me the most was the steels for the 3_4 clutch pack. There was one extra steel and I just couldnt figure it out. Turns out the extra steel was for the transmission behind a 2.2L engine. Im thrilled! Did everything myself for under $500 even with purchase of fluid and reman. Lower planetary set, which was my problem all along. I wanna give props to Transmission Bench and Jimmy for answering the question about the extra steel. While the kit would have been cheaper at Whatever It Takes Transmission, I couldn't have done it without the videos TB provided. Thanks to Global for the planetary set. And thanks for all yalls help during this build.

bustedknuckles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach