opinions on nnbs badges on obs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1. 6" suspension lift
2. 35-37's
3. A cowl hood.

All good ideas! cowl hood is happening for sure, not sure if I want to do 35-37's on my dd especially without gears, and 6" would be pimp but once again its my dd and gas is expensive as it is. If I decide to keep this for the long haul and get a different dd im doing those for sure. Thanks for the ideas man

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
All good ideas! cowl hood is happening for sure, not sure if I want to do 35-37's on my dd especially without gears, and 6" would be pimp but once again its my dd and gas is expensive as it is. If I decide to keep this for the long haul and get a different dd im doing those for sure. Thanks for the ideas man

Without gears 35 MAYBE. I ran 37's for a while with 3.42 gears and it SUCKS!! On the highway your trans is getting destroyed bc it keeps shifting in and out of overdrive and you lose almost ALL your power.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i cant even imagine how doggish that was on acceleration :lol: idk 35's would be sweet but not sure if its worth breaking **** over at this point :hmm: