one piece brush gaurd for 88-98 gmt400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Sorry JRP my storage unit was broken into over the weekend they stole the guard , empty back pack, 2 empty gas cans and a small cheap tool set I'm getting insurance to cover the costs of the loss they are covering me for $200 bucks

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry JRP my storage unit was broken into over the weekend they stole the guard , empty back pack, 2 empty gas cans and a small cheap tool set I'm getting insurance to cover the costs of the loss they are covering me for $200 bucks

This sucks man. Hate hearing about this. Stupid people. Sorry man

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Ahh ok. Its cool. People are scum bags.

Guess Ill keep scanning ads lol

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
yea i apologize once again this is absolute BS i looked at the security cam can't make out the year model of the car outside the gate two guys broke into 2 different units apparently I'm the lucky one the other unit i guess had some pretty expensive stuff in it from what the manager was saying but insurance is covering the loss i just have to submit the police report and all

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That's a sh!tty deal man! I hope it works out for you.