one piece brush gaurd for 88-98 gmt400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
ok so i got a black one piece brush gaurd i got i bought it for a project truck i was planning on buying before my buddy totaled it and have pretty much no use for it now it has some minor rust on inside where the lights are mounted , lights are not included i have to get them off first im asking 100 bucks for it but pefer not to ship as its not a modular design and i cannot break it down the size alone would be expensive plus its pretty heavy the first pic is of the actual gaurd the second is what it looks like only that one is mine and its modular i forgot what brand it is but will update this tom when i get to it, it could use a slight coat of paint a side note is the eyelashes did not come on it
You must be registered for see images attach

also for sale is 4 rims and tires pictured above all they are is rattlecan flat black on some firestone destination M/ts , the tires are pretty much shot maybe good for mock up or trail rides but im asking $100 for all 4 and the tires

last i have a pretty much brand new all black grille witha painted black gmc logo grille and reflective z71 decal grille (had it on my truck maybe 2 weeks before i put on im asking $70 bucks for that pictured above is the grille sorry old picture
i pefer not to ship these items as they are all quite heavy and sizeable and the shipping would kill but im willing to meet and hour or so from bordentown NJ if anyone is interested . (the lights on the grille gaurd are held on with a wheel key looking lock i need to get it taken off before i can sell thanks)

Last edited:

DonYukon

Reaction score
Price reduced on the grille to 50 bucks 70 is a bit high imo

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want that push bar for 50. I will be able to buy that next week when i get paid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DonYukon

Reaction score
I want that push bar for 50. I will be able to buy that next week when i get paid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

sorry if my post was not clear i meant the actual grille is 50, the push bar i can meet you at 75

Blue 04 Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have the grills that cover the headlights? My dad just picked up a 96 Hoe' that he wants a grill guard for.

DonYukon

Reaction score
I do not they have the holes for it but didnt come with it

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

DonYukon

Reaction score
bump and good point have to check on the hardware get back to you tom about it