Oil Catch Can/Windshield Washer Tank Combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArdentFab

Ardent Fabrication
Reaction score
You need to make a coolant over flow reservoir. Iv been searching high and low and they dont make one for our trucks any more . Empire billet use to make em but no longer do.

I was thinking about that too; a windshield washer tank combo was just easier to make without disabling the truck at that time I was making it since it was my daily driver haha

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bet there would be a market for the coolant tank. They just dont make em any more. I reached out to one company and they couldnt make one for whatever reason

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're joking or being sarcastic, this is the time to come clean.

It sounds like you actually believe this.

Woof.
In the Porsche community, where I come from, this is the norm. The drain is typically plumbed straight back to the oil pan. If you do this, you won't have water build up in the AOS (air oil separator) or any at all as droplets will drop right back into the pan.

Water, as it becomes warm on the molecular level, will eventually turn to steam and the engine will just eat it via the PCV... like it does already.

I have a catch can on my 454, I no longer have oil muck built up in my intake.

Uncle Ben

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m planning on adding a Procharger to my 350, and I think an oil catch can would be a good idea. I’d be interested in one.

ArdentFab

Ardent Fabrication
Reaction score
If you're joking or being sarcastic, this is the time to come clean.

It sounds like you actually believe this.

Woof.
Well actually, since I'm better than starting an argument with someone online, I won't continue this conversation.

I'll be the bigger person and stop right here before I waste anymore of my valuable time. I actually have better things to do than this.

-

As for everyone else, I really appreciate the interest and support! When I have the opportunity to continue this project, I'll be sure to give updates and pics. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well actually, since I'm better than starting an argument with someone online, I won't continue this conversation.

I'll be the bigger person and stop right here before I waste anymore of my valuable time. I actually have better things to do than this.

-

As for everyone else, I really appreciate the interest and support! When I have the opportunity to continue this project, I'll be sure to give updates and pics. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I've been following you on Instagram for some time now (brandonh_6.0) and had no clue you were on the forum lol. I really like the catch can/washer fluid tank idea and can't wait to see where it goes!

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk