Ohhh CowlBoy! Color Matched Smoothie :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks sexy man.. Ever think about matchin the mirrors red? I think that'd be sweet. I just realized one of our plow trucks at my work has a smoothie adn im gonna see if the big boss man will let me swap mine with it! fingers crossed :D

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
looks sexy man.. Ever think about matchin the mirrors red? I think that'd be sweet. I just realized one of our plow trucks at my work has a smoothie adn im gonna see if the big boss man will let me swap mine with it! fingers crossed :D

I thought about doing the mirrors, but they take a beating out in the woods more than the rest of the truck, also there is a minor chip in the passenger mirror, but I had second thoughts about the mirrors adding a nice contrast to the all red cab, same with the door handles, breaks it up a little.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks awesome man!

Only thing I'd change is painting the insert bars in the grille black, would add contrast and break up all the red imo.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
If I do that, I will probably just paint the vertical bars, but thats a lot of taping and knowing me, I will totally ruin it.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I waved as i drove through beaumont yesterday... the polite thing to do next time would be to wave back!

Kinda sorry for the hi-jack

Sorry, I was too busy avoiding out of control soccer moms in minivans and suburban assault vehicles to see you. Next time, Ill wave the **** out of ya!!! :D Kinda sorry for the thread jack....