OEM Steering Wheel Swap's 88-94

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
there is another stock one in the 88+ you missed, it was used in the Cheyenne models, it uses a horn button that had screws holding it from behind and the button rubber goes onto the 4 arms of the wheel
really? any pictures? ive had alot of 88-94's, everything from w/t's to silverado's, never have seen that, maybe its a cheyenne only thing.

EDIT: is this it?

You must be registered for see images

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
really? any pictures? ive had alot of 88-94's, everything from w/t's to silverado's, never have seen that, maybe its a cheyenne only thing.

EDIT: is this it?

Um.. Dude, you paint your toe nails? :p

Sent from my Incredible 2

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Fiero wheels fit too. The one I had was in my last 3 square bodies. Loved it! Looks the same as the third pic in the original post, but it seemed to be maybe a bit smaller in circumferance.

Off topic; I've met Josh. Don't think he's the type to paint his nails! But, he does have a new baba-lou, so who knows what they're getting up to! LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u8spPgPzNE

Last edited:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Heh that last pic has me wanting to run an Cavalier Z24 wheel with the red bowtie lol. If i ever wind up doing the GMC to Chevy conversion i may just do that lmao.

96dragon

Reaction score

'78-88 Turbo Buick(Lesabre/Park Ave/Regal/GN/GNX) 3-spokes... I put one in My Old 89 K2500 and absolutely loved it, but sadly I trashed the truck and since I wound up selling the truck for scrap(Not My Choice but was for by my Crappy Insurance forced)... I tried to get the wheel back, but the yard was gonna charge me $250 for it...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I installed this Grant on my 97 ...

You must be registered for see images attach

We have a airbag that needs to be blown up ... lol

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The one that came on my truck was wrapped with gray leather along with horn botton but it started to look it's age so I replaced it with a 86 S15 one I like the way it came out.